Gaming Desk DXRacer Is it Worth the Money Full Unboxing

My hair is messed up in this video. Gimmie a break, I rolled out of bed and did this lol. Also, I have not been paid, sponsored, endorsed, or slept with DXRacer. I purchased the desk to finish my 'at home' setup for my upcoming videos. I risked the high price tag in the hopes of getting a life-changing desk that will make my content creation less stressful. I am doing this series out of general curiosity in the hopes of enlightening people on the practicality of this product. DXRacer makes expensive, yet amazing chairs. Will their desk fill the LATTER half of those criteria? My goal is to find out. 

#gaming #pc #pcgaming #gamingpc #pcsetup #pcsetuptour #unboxing #money #desk #gamingdesk #DXR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PC Console Gaming Setup Tour 2021

YGCBL Office Desk,Decorative Table,2-Piece Set Triangle Solid Wood Coffee Table Creative Triangle Side Table Anti-Collision Round Solid Wood Foot Cover Foot Dining Table,120X45Cm,120X45Cm

Saladplates-LXM End Table|Sofa Bed Side Storage Shelf Coffee Table |Wood Legs,for Small Space Home Living Room Bedroom(76x37x42cm)