Gaming Desk DXRacer Is it Worth the Money Full Unboxing

My hair is messed up in this video. Gimmie a break, I rolled out of bed and did this lol. Also, I have not been paid, sponsored, endorsed, or slept with DXRacer. I purchased the desk to finish my 'at home' setup for my upcoming videos. I risked the high price tag in the hopes of getting a life-changing desk that will make my content creation less stressful. I am doing this series out of general curiosity in the hopes of enlightening people on the practicality of this product. DXRacer makes expensive, yet amazing chairs. Will their desk fill the LATTER half of those criteria? My goal is to find out. 

#gaming #pc #pcgaming #gamingpc #pcsetup #pcsetuptour #unboxing #money #desk #gamingdesk #DXR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

simplehuman 9 oz. Touch-Free Rechargeable Sensor Liquid Soap Pump Dispenser, Brushed Stainless Steel

The Top 5 Most Expensive Domain Names l You won't believe the last domain

LG 32GN650-B 32” Ultragear QHD (2560 x 1440) Gaming Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction, HDR 10 Support and AMD FreeSync – Black