PC setup Unboxing Asus Tuf Gaming VG289 4k Monitor


Video of our exclusive guest redoing his whole gaming computer cabling set up to incorporate my two new 4k monitors, as well as setting up my work PC to work from home.  I also unbox one of the 4k monitors. This is an exclusive video by one of our favorite video creators.

As a side note, there seems to be an issue with people leaving comments on my videos, for some reason the comments don't always seem to go through. Seems to be an issue with Youtube, it's not me deleting them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

simplehuman 9 oz. Touch-Free Rechargeable Sensor Liquid Soap Pump Dispenser, Brushed Stainless Steel

The Top 5 Most Expensive Domain Names l You won't believe the last domain

LG 32GN650-B 32” Ultragear QHD (2560 x 1440) Gaming Monitor with 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction, HDR 10 Support and AMD FreeSync – Black